Wednesday, October 12, 2005

totally satisfied except for the fuel economy

I am totally satisfied except for the fuel economy. Performance is awesome!I have clocked 160kmph and I was able to rev past some bigger sedans!!! Till date, I have not had any problems, except the Power Window switch falling off!I love the interiors, though I am not fully satisfied with the exteriors!The left mirror is in a bit awkward postion, but I go used to it.I would have loved, if they had provided the option for tires fitted with the Zxis.I am pretty comfortable with the driver position as well as the driver view, except for the A-Pillar. I hav done 2800kms till now. Hope the fuel prices aren’t hiked. That would make me think about a Common Rail Diesel engined car!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger eDoDe said...

Swift VDi Diesel is the worst car i have ever seen. Within a month, I lost brake in the Car and If i call the Swift Center in Chennai, they say that Swift VDi already has Brake Failure. I wish to proceed for a Consumer Complaint on Maruthi Suzuki Swift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home